Hey there! Today, I am sharing with you my long overdue Korean skincare haul from Roseroseshop. It’s only my second time ordering with them, and just like the first time, the ordering process was eazy-peazy!
There were tiny mishaps on my orders this time though (tiny enough that they won’t affect my love for them lol),
1. The HERA Samples I got was incomplete, but their friendly CS staff handled it right away by sending me a refund, yay!
2. The amount of samples they gave me was less than my first order. I thought I was the online one who noticed, but there were a lot of complaints regarding this, too, by other customers. I sent a message to Roseroseshop via Facebook, and she said that she doesn’t know why the problem’s still not being handled, but their CS team will take care of it on my next order for sure.
Bottomline: there were mishaps but their CS team was really great (this time), so all is well!
Anyway, I don’t want to keep this post horribly long, so I’ll just make a list of the pros and cons (+ my tips) when buying from Roseroseshop.
• Product prices are really good compared to other Korean beauty online/physical stores (based in the US).
• Their CS team is pretty good (overall); sometimes takes a while (or never) to reply. Just send new e-mails (if urgent) or Facebook messages since they get flooded by a lot everyday.
• A lot of items to choose from! Of course, they don’t have everything, but they have a wide variety of products in store!
• Shipping costs a lot. My items were 1.69kg and I paid almost $23 for my last order. *sobs*
• Shipping takes 2-3 weeks; mine took 2 weeks for my second order, and 3 weeks for the first one. (Note: both were shipped to the US. I am not sure how it works for other countries.)
As you can see, the only cons I have for them is the shipping cost and wait time (because who doesn’t want to get their orders right away? HAHA). If I were to rate them, I would give them 4.5/5 stars. I just wish the shipping cost would be better. Paying $23 to wait for 2-3 weeks just makes me horribly sad.
• Always, always consider the exchange rate. I usually wait for a few days before placing an order, since the prices really fluctuates daily due to the EXR and the store’s promotions.
• Be updated via Twitter and Facebook for their promos!
• Play with your shopping cart. Add/subtract items to see which items you should get to make the most out of the shipping cost! (I didn’t know that the first time I ordered, so I ended up spending more than my recent order even though I got more items this time)
I know the tips are mostly common sense, but I wasn’t really conscious of them when I first ordered, so yeah, I hope some of you will find these tips helpful!
Also, if you’re curious on how much I spent for everything, it was almost $79! So, $23 for shipping and $56 for the items!
Okay, enough of the chit-chat! Are you guys ready to see the items I got?! I am ready to share everything with you too! I’ll place pictures of them and short reviews if I’ve tried the item already! Enjoy scrolling 🙂
OK. You can stop scrolling now. You’ve seen all the products, yay! Hehe I know this might not be a lot for some, but for me, it already is! Ever since I ordered them, I was already super excited to share everything with you, so I hope you enjoyed scrolling through my Korean skincare haul!
Btw, feel free to drop a comment if you have any questions about the products or Roseroseshop! I also would love to know if you have any suggestions for CC cushions and lip tints; I’ve been looking for good ones for some time now, and I’ve got no luck on finding them 😦
Thank you for dropping by, and see you soon, loves!